The Woody SC has a crisp and clear tone and is double potted to reduce feedback and produces no 60-cycle hum. Take it anywhere, put it in any guitar and you can beautifully capture the strumming and picking of your instrument.
The Woody is especially useful for singer-songwriters in that its moderate response gives you plenty of amplification while still allowing your guitar to blend nicely with vocals and other instruments. The Woody will fit most guitars with a soundhole diameter of 3.85 to 4.10 inches.
• Quick-mount, passive, magnetic soundhole pickup
• Single coil
• Moderate output
• Housed in maple cover and double potted
• Crisp and clear tone
• Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing
• Includes studio-quality 14 foot cable
• Works with any guitar amplifier (acoustic guitar amp preferred), or plugged directly into P.A. systems or mixing consoles